As an ISO Auditor eAdvantage places significant emphasis on capabilities and processes for the measurement of research, marketing social media program, and workforce collaboration through social media program effectiveness. eAdvantage works with our clients to develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that map directly to the operational, marketing, brand, and information management programs, which are used to support analytics and the implementation of business intelligence reporting tools, including dashboards, performance scorecards, and reporting systems integration as relevant examples. Further, eAdvantage’s development experience and development partnerships with Microsoft, Apple, and Google enable eAdvantage to easily integrate cross-platform, cross-media anaylitics to support program measurement.
Survey Development, Collection and Analysis:
Effective business intelligence enables a business to meet the expectations of their current customers and target efforts to expand its customer base. eAdvantage will help you take the guesswork out of business intelligence by developing the surveys and collection plans needed to understand your customers and tailor your business operations to meet their requirements and desires. eAdvantage provides full range survey support to include clarifying survey goals, determining methodology, developing and executing a survey collection plan, constructing the survey questionnaire, and analyzing survey data. We will employ the best techniques to minimize non-responses and, as needed, to target specific audiences. We also have the ability to facilitate focus group discussions to address targeted issues.
eAdvantage specializes in marketing research focused on capabilities assessment and competitive intelligence along with research targeted on business to business and business to government agency market penetration, and data collection program management. Research developed is actionable through the development of targeted campaign and agency penetration programs for the positioning of products, services and technologies in development that are targeted toward OEM’s and government development agencies in the areas of defense and logistics operations. eAdvantage’s development experience and development partnerships with Microsoft, Apple, and Google enable eAdvantage to integrate multiple approaches to the electronic collection of research data.
Social Media Awareness:
Social media has gained a significant presence in not only social relevance, but relevance to marketing, brand management, and information dessemination for both commercial and government operations. eAdvantage provides significant focus on the integration of social media into ongoing operations in the areas of; business to business and business to government opportunity identification, brand monitoring, target audience brand and capability promotion, workforce collaboration through social media, employee conflict of interest monitoring, and the development of crowd sourced supply chain programs through traditional and social media channels.
Studies and Analysis:
eAdvantage offers significant expertise in the design and implementation of studies and analyses to make improvements, define metrics-driven methods and identify strategic business information. We involve your organization’s leadership and program stakeholders in our process to ensure your receive the necessary analysis and recommendations. Our process generally involves the following steps:
- We refine the Study’s objectives and develop the Studies & Analysis Design in coordination with your organization’s leadership
- We collect information through the a combinations of interviews, questionnaires, focus groups and surveys
- Based on your business goals and the study objectives, we identify the required capabilities (and related organization, human resources, processes, policies and assets)
- We conduct a gap analysis to identify deficiencies between required capabilities, organization, and processes when compared to current capabilities, organizations, and processes.
- We prioritize capabilities, organization, and process gaps.
- We identify the best courses of action to eliminate gaps by defining root problems, goals, resources, project scope, compliance issues, and milestones that must be achieved to effect change while minimizing organizational disruption.
- Consolidate facts, findings, opinions, and recommendations into a cohesive roadmap tailored to the target audience.